linkies

August 31, 2010

office

I moved from my old apartment to the one next door and gained a room in the process! Having nothing to put in the room, I decided to make it my office. It is almost impossible to find furniture in Tallahassee, so I ordered all of my future office furniture online. Here are the images that have been inspiring my office plans.





country living



paper scissor oranges studio via design sponge



alice temperley's studio




emma's design blogg studio



carrie of wish wish wish



christie chase's studio via design sponge



decor8



domino magazine



diva of linea carta's desk via design sponge

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon here from the cute little kitty on the long sofa and found this post. AWESOMENESS ON THE COUNTRY LIVING DESIGN!! (I'm sorry if I type in all caps... it's just so... awesome!!)

    It looks like a miniature! Like a doll house's office station.

    And Alfie's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete